I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by https://timewithernie.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
“The Blogosphere community holds several awards that bloggers use to nominate a blog in appreciation for its creative, inspiring, or motivational content.”
“The award also helps other bloggers receive recognition and free exposure for their blogs.”
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in the post and link to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions asked of you
3. List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
4. Write a new list of 11 questions for your nominees
5. Nominate 11 bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award
11 Questions asked of me
1.Why are you passionate about blogging?
I am quite passionate about it and I have another blog predominantly about mental and herbal health care. I am a quiet soul with a very active mind and penning my thoughts down on an outlet such as a blog allows me to release my eccentric ideas somewhere and I am grateful that it is appreciated.
2. When did you start blogging?
I started after taking a creative thinking module in my undergrad in my first year, where I needed to develop a mobile app and I had to use a blogging platform to explain the relevance of the app. After sharing my ideas on there and getting much feedback, I have experienced the joy of just putting my eccentric ideas, product designs, thoughts and philosophy on an online platform. It was not an easy journey, after three trial blogs, here I am, satisfied with the content and theme that I have.
3. What’s your favorite book and why?
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. It was one of the first ever classic books introduced to me by my mother who taught me how to read and write in English. At nine years old, this book was gifted by my beautiful mother, of whom I am grateful for, for without her, I would not have such a good command of English to begin with. I remember fondly always keeping that book near my lampstand.
4. What have you learned this isolation period?
I have learnt that compassion is more powerful that hatred. To take life quietly , simply with contentment and gratitude. It is truly bitter-sweet.
5. Who are your favorite bloggers?
Those of whom I am going to nominate soon below, including https://timewithernie.wordpress.com/ , Thank you, ERNESTINE OKAFOR
6. What is the thing you love to do the most?
Hugging. If I am really close to you or if I feel that you may need a hug, I will offer a hug. It makes me very happy to embrace. It is one of the best feelings in the world.
7. Telepathy or Speed and why?
Telepathy. I think the world need more understanding than speed. I rather understand someone or something slowly, than not understand but be in a rush.
8. Your spirit animal is ? And why?
Usually, I tend to empathise with a bunny because I am softer and shyer but honestly my mind is more like the owl with a deep connection to wisdom and intuitive knowledge seeing beyond illusion and deceit.
9. Books or movies ? Why?
Tough question. If I had to choose, it would be books. I love getting lost into the pages, imagining the characters, environments etc. It is just more vibrant in my mind.
10. What is the niche you have carved for your blogging journey and why?
I would say philosophy with roots in both Christianity and eastern religions such Buddhism and Hinduism and other well-known and loved mythologies. I also tend to delve into supernaturalism, fantasy revolving predominantly on compassion and kindness because we truly need more expression of love in this world.
11. What’s the first thing you will do for yourself when this Corona virus lock-down is over?
Meet my friends at the café, while still practicing social distancing, provided we can meet our friends. We missed each other and we couldn’t call often because we were busy with exams and work.
I nominate you!
I love your take on current affair and it serves as an inspiration for my own perspectives and take on worldly affairs. Thank you for your support as well!
I adore your thoughts on various topics from music to advice. It keeps my mind very intrigued!
I enjoy reading your personal take on the current affairs of the United States, as well as your deep introspection of life and the beautiful things we should be grateful for!
Your artworks and illustrations are beyond beautiful. You have inspired me to pick up the watercolours and markers again and to appreciate nature fully.
Une fois encore, merci pour votre soutien! ❤️❤️❤️
Your enthusiasm is infectious and thank you for supporting my blog! Appreciate it so much!
Mr. Dracul Van Helsing
I love your take on supernaturalism and the occult. It is very intriguing and as a fan of supernaturalism, I thoroughly appreciate your works.
Oh, the Places We See
I absolutely adore your travel blog and the interesting perspectives offered especially on the various states of the United States.
Your poetry is absolutely beautiful! It motivates me to keep trying at poetry.
I appreciate your support and your enthusiasm at life and relationships.
Your poems and imagery are so exquisite and lovely. It’s a delight following your blog
11 Questions I will ask of you
- What makes you smile?
- What makes you passionate about the next morning?
- What is love to you? Any definition of it is more than welcomed
- What is a gift that you remember fondly?
- What inspires you to blog?
- If you could be born in another country, where and why?
- If you were a flower, what will you be?
- Choose a car to represent you
- What is your favourite fruit?
- Name one novel that has shaped your life.
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?